TanOrganic Self-Tan Oil
The TanOrganic Self-Tan Oil is a revolutionary world-first tan product.
It is officially eco-certified, certified Vegan, certified Cruelty-Free, and it has a perfect ethical accreditation score. It provides a completely natural and organic way to tan safely. Not only is it good for you; it is a trusted and well-reviewed product providing you with a quick, hydrating and mess-free tanning routine.
It gives you a natural-looking, radiant glow that takes away the pale shimmer. It is packed with ingredients like aloe vera which ensures a perfect fade without any patchiness. Feel free to jump into white sheets and clothing as there is no transfer and don’t worry because there is no fake tan smell either. Your skin will be an ultra-moisturised glittering chestnut colour and you’ll be pronouncing your beauty day and night.
Benefits of product use:
- THE MOST NATURAL WAY TO TAN: self-tan for face, legs, all body, for men and women. Our Self-Tan Oil is formulated with a blend of natural, organic ingredients filled with Aloe Vera, Argan Oil, Borage seed an Orange peel extract to give you a healthy flawless glow. It is one of the best self tanner in the market.
- EASY APPLICATION: No self-tan mitt needed and zero transfer on to your white top or sheets. Apply your tan at home with just your hands moisturising body oil massaging into your skin until fully absorbed.
- ULTRA-MOISTURISING Tan: with aloe vera as the base that not only gives streak-free tan but also nourishes, revitalizes, hydrates and enhances the feel and elasticity of your skin. Can be used on sensitive skin or fair skin.
- It also helps to reduces the appearance of wrinkles and eliminates signs of degeneration.
- World’s first and only Eco-Certified self-tan brand with full Vegan Society, Organic, Cruelty Free and Ethical Association certification with a 100 score.
The cost of delivery is a separate cost applied at checkout. Delivery within Ireland is free for orders in excess of €40.
- For delivery updates go to dpd.ie/tracking, enter your tracking number and you will receive real-time information as to where your parcel is within the Network.
- If you have an issue in regards to the delivery of your parcel(s), or have any queries, you can contact DPD Customer Service Department on 0906 420500.
With regard to delivery timing, DPD will send a notification of delivery by email and/or text message. With the text message notification, this will provide you with a one hour delivery window of delivery. This allows you to continue about your day and be at home in the delivery slot time.
For queries relating to international orders please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not liable for delays in delivery caused by circumstances beyond pour reasonable control for example strikes, problems with suppliers or transport, natural diseases, pandemics. If the conditions last more than one month the Agreement may be terminated by either party without compensation.
When you purchase online, you have a statutory right to cancel your order up to 14 days after your order has been delivered. Please be aware that we start processing your order once it has been placed and we cannot cancel, change or amend any orders once they are being processed. Our Returns Policy below provides full details on returning items to us.
Our returns policy is for a period of 30 days. You have the right to return the goods to us within 30 days of delivery provided that the goods are unused, in the same condition that you received and in its original packing . If it is more than 30 days since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Some health and personal care items
- Baby formula
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Unfortunately, items not accompanied by an original sales receipt cannot be accepted for refund/exchange.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund of the cost of the goods will be processed at that time and our bank instructed to process the refund, to your credit card or original method of payment, which will occur as quickly as bank processes permit. The cost of returning the goods will be borne by you.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you have not received a refund after we have sent you notification of approval of the refund, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded but a credit note shall issue subject to the returns policy set out above.
Replacements (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Unit 23, Douglas Village Shopping Centre, Douglas, Cork, Cork, T12 R27H, Ireland.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Unit 23, Douglas Village Shopping Centre, Douglas, Cork, Cork, T12 R27H, Ireland
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over €75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If you have any questions on anything listed above please contact us on email@example.com.